Get Jeevan Pramaan digital life certificate for pensioners
Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi Formally launched very popular scheme called “Jeevan Pramaan” (Jeevan Pramaan Digital Life Certificate) It’s a digital life certificate project developed by Department of Electronics.
It is an Aadhar based Digital Life Certificate for Central Government Pensioners and State Government Pensioners who have Aadhar card can enroll for Jeevan Pramaan – Online Pensioner’s digital life certificate.
Jeevan Pramaan Centers are available across the country in more than 40, 000 Locations. Pensioners can visit their nearest center for enrolment with valid Aadhar card. Or pensioners can enroll themselves through online process.
Generation of Digital Life Certificate
The Pensioners can Generate DLC themselves or can take others help to complete it. The Pensioner can register and get a JP/DLC in 2 ways:
- i) the JP application can be download from JP portal by Pensioners https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/app/download & can install a client application on android based smart Phone/tablet or Windows PC/Laptop for DLC generation.
- ii) A pensioner can go any Citizen Service Centre (CSC) which is near to them or the Banks selected, Government Office for generating the DLCs and obtain them registered online using their services.
Process to enroll for Jeevan Pramaan Digital Life Certificate through online
The two steps process with Client Application for the online DLC:
The pensioners can download the Jeevan pranam window & the Andriod client software from the website. The responsibility of registration for the life certificate will be taken by the client software for authentication and it uses the Aadhaar Biometric Authentication platform.
To download the application, the pensioner needs to provide their email in the online form available at https://jeevanpramann.gov.in/app/download, this will be accessed only after submitting your mail id. The pensioners or operators need to download the application as per their requirement
Generation of DLC using the client Application Software – the generation and registration of Jeevan Pramaan can be done in 2 steps as follows:
- operator Authentication / Device Registration
This is a step – 1 for Authentication / Device Registration the biometric device
- Go to the official website https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/
Note – this process will be done only one time, whether it’s the agencies doing the DLC generation or it’s begin done by the pensioners themselves
- In the homepage, you have an option for ‘Download’ click on it
- Next, enter your Email ID then click on ‘I agree to download’
- After downloading, enter your Aadhar Number and Mobile Number, and then click on Generate OTP.
- You will get OTP on your register Mobile, enter that OTP click on “Submit”
- Enter operator Name, Email ID and click on ‘Scan Finger’.
- To Scan finger-print, connect your device to finger scanner
- Once, the fingerprint is authenticated, the system will display ‘ Device Registration successful’ message on your screen then click on ok button
After clicking on the ok button, now you will get Authentication screen, this is the Next Step – 2 for pensioner Authentication
Pensioner Authentication and Certificate Generation – Step 2
- Enter your Aadhar Number and Mobile Number, click on Generate OTP
- Enter the OTP number then Click on ‘submit’
- Fill all the Mandatory required fields of Pensioner Authentication as a Full name as in Aadhar, PPO Number, a Type of Pension, Sanctioning Authority, Distributing Agency, Account Number, Email Address, Re-Marriage, Re-Employed.
- Checkbox as shown below. Then click ‘Scan Finger’ button and this will start the finger scanning process
- Once the fingerprint of authentication is successful, the life certificate of the pensioner is displayed on the screen and an SMS acknowledgment is sent to the pensioner’s mobile number.
- This SMS has the Jeevan Pramaan Certificate Identity
- The document is generated and stored in the Life Certificate Repository is available at any time and anywhere for use pensioners and pension distributing agency.
Login Process after generating Pramaan ID – Step 3
- Then go to the website, you have a symbol for the top of the page as shown in below image
- Click on the option for above image, next page will display on your screen
- Enter your Pramaan ID and Aadhar Number then click on ‘Generate OTP’ button
- Enter your Generated OTP and saved in Jeevan Pramaan Digital Life Certificate
- The certificate can access by Banks and other pension-related companies for verification of Pensioners Life Certificate.
- You can take the print out of the hard copy or can download digital pension life certificate in PDF format.
- You can provide the Identity of this Digital Pension Life Certificate to the bank and related agencies of production of paper form pension life certificate.
- In November each year, you can submit the physical life certificate. To ensure continuity of pension being credited to your account.
In Jeevan Pramaan or Digital, Life Certificate is very simple and easy to implement and leaves out the difficulties which the pensioners face in the production of life certificates in every year and also reduced the chance of wrongful expenditure of pension.