The Beti Bachao Beti Padho Scheme was launched in 2015 by Sri Narendra Modi Indian Prime Minister, its good initiative by PM on Women and Child Welfare Ministry which promotes Girls education and avoid the female infanticide and also helps in the management of women.
Strategies of Beti Bachao Beti Padho Scheme:
- Train & mobilize Panchayati Raj Institutions / Urban local bodies/ Grassroot workers as catalysts for social change, in partnership with local community/ women’s / youth group.
- constant social mobilization and communication campaign is implemented to create equal value for the girl child and promote the education of the girl child
- For integrated and intensive action main focus is on Gender Critical Districts and Cities low on CSR
- they have invested 50 crores for testing a scheme for the safety of women on public road transport by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- 150 crores are spent by Ministry of Home Affairs to increase the safety of women in large cities
Require Documents for Beti Bacho Beti Padho Scheme:
- parent or legal guardian’s identity proof
- child’s birth certificate
- proof of address of the parent or legal guardian
Note: According to RBI rules, NRI cannot apply for this scheme. Sukanya Devi Scheme is regulated by Post Office Savings account rules 1981 so, NRIs do not come on this category.
Process to apply Beti Bachao Beti Padho Scheme:
Here is the complete process to apply for Beti Bacho Beti Padhao Yojana Scheme
- Initially, parents need to go to the nearest bank and open an account on SSA category
- collect the form and fill it to open the account
- you need to attach documents like
- Girl Child Birth Certificate
- Address proof and Identity of parents
- That’s it!! once after verification you account will be accessed
So, Stop killing innocent girls!! Bring a smile to those angles. SAVE THE GIRL CHILD !!!!