UP Sewayojan department provides opportunities to the job seekers who want to get the job in Uttar Pradesh. For every year lakhs of students get jobs through this portal. About all the latest jobs under the government and the private sector in Uttar Pradesh notifications are published in this UP Rojgar Sewa Yojana portal. Through this youth know about the vacancies in the different departments of Uttar Pradesh. You can register in this UP Sewayojan then you can get information about the latest UP jobs openings.
UP Sewayojan schemes:
- Education Fairs: This department can make efforts to create employment availabilities for unemployed persons in the private sector. This can organize the education fairs to create a single platform for the unemployed and employer’s youth and select their requirements.
- Career Counselling: In this Job seekers can select their suitable subjects as per the market requirements. And also provides the job full information that available present in the employment market. The department service provides the business guidance program for suitable livelihoods and careers. Under this scheme, the departments provide professional guidance to candidates on their interests, economic, family, aptitude, and achievements.
- Employment market notice: This can give information about disseminating and different dimensions of employment and unemployment. Under the state employment market the provides information about vacancies, the number of employees working and more
- Teaching and guidance centers: There is the 52 teaching also guidance centers to educate the persons who belong to backward classes. These centers can provide candidates with languages, computers, secretarial, shorthand also general ideas about society.
UP Sewayojan eligibility:
- The candidates have 10th, 12th graduation/post-graduation degree or another recognized institute
- If the applicant not having any job then submit the affidavit of unemployment
- The applicants should have the below 30 years
- And the candidate has the address certificate of UP state
- The annual family income of applicant not greater than the RS 36000
- If in case the annual income of the female widow must not greater than the Rs 1, 50,000
- The candidates who can complete intermediate or high school also register the UP Rojgar Sewa Yojana scheme
The process to register for UP Sewayojan through Online:
UP Sewayojan Online Application Form
- Visit the UP Rojgar Sewa Yojana official website http://sewayojan.up.nic.in/index.htm
- Click on the “Create New Account” option
- Fill all details in the form like your category, name, mobile number, password, email ID and captcha then click on submit button
- Next, enter OTP that you received to your mobile number and click on submit button
- The registration process completed successfully. Then again you have to log in with your User ID, and password
- After login, you have to edit your profile with the related information like education qualification, under which sector you want job information etc
- Also, upload the required documents along with your passport size photo
- Based on your profile you can get the update alerts of jobs in UP.
UP Rojgar Sewa Yojana Important Links:
- Apply Online (Fresh Registration Form).
- Log in if you’re already registered.
- Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.s).
Also Read: Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana