MP Rojgar Panjiyan has publicized employment opportunities by the process of Rojgar Panjiyan. From various sources, the department has posted the job recruitments in SSSM Portal for the candidates who are looking for a long time.
This vacancy is identified for normal quota and for the applicants who have completed their education. But still not included in any kind of job. So, for those candidates, Madhya Pradesh employment Exchange Office MP Rojgar Department invites online Registration for New Employment Registration and Renewal Application Form 2017. Interested candidates can fill MP Rojgar Panjian Online Application Form at official website with all necessary details before 31st December 2017.
After applying, candidates should attend the job fairs which will be started from time to time. And this MP Rojgar process, the candidate will be given jobs in different departments.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Rojgar Panjiyan
- Candidates should have Madhya Pradesh domicile
- All interested candidates must have done high school (10th class)
- Candidates must be Indian citizens
Age Limit for MP Rojgar Panjiyan
- Minimum age – 15 years
- Maximum age – Not Specified
Process to Apply/Online Registration process for MP Rojgar Panjiyan
You want to apply for MP Rojgar Panjiyan registration process through online as the following below
- Visit the official website http://mprojgar.gov.in/ of MP Rojgar Panjiyan for the online registration process
- Click on ‘Translate’ button to translate in English
- Click on ‘Click to register the applicant’ to the right side of the page.
- ‘Registration Form’ will appear. Fill all the required fields name, state, mobile number, email id and more
- click on ‘submit and proceed’
- Your Username and Password has been created successfully. Now Click on ‘Next Step’ To process for the further registration process
Note – Remember the registration ID and Password.
- Now, click on the new “Registration Form”
- Registration Form will be displayed, Fill all the required fields like Personal details, qualification details, skills, experience details then
- click on ‘Save & Continue’ option
- after submitting the application successfully. The registration number will generate.
- Click on ‘Print Registration Card’
- To Take a print out of your registration card details for further use
Renewal process Of Rojgar Panjiyan
You want to renew MP Rojgar Panjiyan through online, follow the below process
- Visit the official website http://mprojgar.gov.in/ of MP Rojgar Panjiyan for the online renewal process
- Click on ‘Translate’ button
- Click on ‘Click to renew registration’ on the right side of the page.
- You will get ‘User Login’ Enter the username, password and Captcha then click on ‘Login’ option
- The renewal application will appear then fill all the required details and complete the procedure.
Required Documents for MP Rojgar Panjiyan
- Candidates must have an Aadhar Card
- High school (10th Class) mark sheet and certificate, intermediate mark sheet, graduate or post-graduate and other certificates.
- Voter id or driving license
- Candidates must have a valid mobile number because your registration details will be sent to your number
- Candidates should have an email id, the registration process confirmation details will be sent on the user email id
- Domicile Certificate – Candidates who belong to the state of Madhya Pradesh general or OBC or SC or ST categories will apply for registration.
- Application Online start: 01/01/2017
- Last Date for Registration: 31/12/2017
- Last Date for Renewal: 31/12/2017
- Job Fair: January to December 2017 jobs fair will be made time to time.
Application Fee Details
- General or OBC or SC or ST : 0/-
- There are no application charges for registration and all unemployment candidates can register through online
- Apply online for new registration: http://mprojgar.gov.in/CI_JS/frm_UserRegistration.aspx
- Click for Renew old Registration: http://mprojgar.gov.in/User_Mgmt/Frm_userlogin_JS.aspx
- Find Registration No: http://mprojgar.gov.in/CI_JS/frm_CI_JS_KnowYourRegNo.aspx
- Find user ID and Password: http://mprojgar.gov.in/forgotPassword_JS.aspx
- Transfer Registration: http://mprojgar.gov.in/User_Mgmt/Frm_userlogin_JS.aspx
- Official Website: http://mprojgar.gov.in/index.aspx
Also Read: National Scholarship Portal NSP