Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan is called as PMGDISHA in short; it is a proposal on Digital India program approved by the Union Cabinet chaired by the PM Narendra Modi for educating rural households digitally.
The main goal of the scheme is to spread digital literacy among 6 crores householders of the rural belt and finally the project was announced in last budget 1st February, 2017and it planning to bring awareness in 6 crores of Rural people by the end of FY 2019.
The announcement was made by our finance minister Arun Jaitley in the Union Budget 2016 – 2017 and the budget which has been taken for this project id Rs. 2,351.38 crore. This project is expecting to be one of the biggest projects of the world.Sponsored Links:
PMGDISHA Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligible Household:
Household is distinct as a unit comprising of head of the family, spouse, children, and parents and all those householders where none of the family members is digitally literate will be eligible for this scheme
- Entry criteria:
- Age group – 14 – 60 years
- Only one eligible householder will be considered for training
- The beneficiary must be Digitaly llliterate
- Priority will be given to:
- school students who are Digitally illiterate from class 9th to 12th given facililty of computer / iCT training is not available in their schools
- Unawre of using samrtphones, antyodaya householders, drop – outs, particiapants of the adults literacy mission, college drop outs.
- The classification of the beneficiary will be carried out by CSC – SPV in active teamwork with DeGS, Block Development Officers and Gram Panchayats and the list of that beneficiary will be available in official portal.
- Preference would be given to SC, ST, BPL, women, minorities and differently abled persons
How PMGDISHA works?
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan has the mesh of helping hands who work together to provide approve underprivileged section of the society, to increase digital empowerment among rural communities and Panchayat regions to educated at least one person from each household.
Training Process on PMGDISHA
The PMGDISHA training has divided into 2 parts level 1 and level 2.
In Level 1: the necessary training and skill is going to provide regarding using digital device like tablets, smart phones and candidates are going to trained to send and receive email and use the internet for all the work and time.
- Duration – Duration of this level will be 20 hours with in 10 – 30 days
- Elegibilty – candidate mut be illiterate or non – IT literate + 7th pass
In Level 2: the training and skills provided at this level is for access services by e- Governance and other sites and times
- Duration – duration of the course will be 40 hours with in 20 – 60 days
- Elgibility : candidiate must be non – IT literaer + 8th passed
The scheme predicts affiliating entities like NGOs/ Corporates/ Institutions, desirous of providing digital literacy taining
As training partners with CSC – SPV focus to meet presctibed norms
- The institution/organization must be registered on any act of law in India.
- In the case of a company it must be registered with the Registrar of Companies,
- In case of Society, it must be registered with the Registrar of Societies and so on.
- The partner should clearly define goals, well-documented processes and process covering the entire range of education/ IT literacy training.
- A training partner should be an organization registered in India, implementing business in the domain of education/ IT literacy for more than three years and having Permanent Income Tax Account Number (PAN) and reviewed statements of accounts for at least last three years.
Responsibilities of Training :
- The training partner must be responsible for guaranteeing that the training centers hold to the PMGDISHA needs.
- A training partner must be answerable to have or appoint the Training Centers in the recognized Districts/ Blocks/ Gram Panchayat which can be impart digital literacy training to the beneficiaries.
- A training spouse must be responsible for correct and timely reporting of the aforesaid work ascribed to the centers.
- The training partner must be accountable for observing the complete work of the centers which comes on its preview.
Require Documents for training patner
- Certificate of Registration
- Proof of prior experience in Education/ IT Literacy
- Audited balance sheet of last 3 years
- Recognition certificate (if applicable)
- List of minimum 10 Training Centres with complete details as per the format provided by the PMU
- Photocopy of the PAN card and IT return of last three years
- Bank account details in the name of the organization/society/trust/institute/NGO along with copy of canceled cheque
- Affidavit attested by Notary (format available on the portal)
Process to apply for PMGDISHA:
- To apply for the PMGDISHA, all the franchisee or the training center firstly should contact Muskan.
- Muskan is an NGO and leading number one training partner of PMGDISHA.
- They will help the training centers, franchisee or training partners to associate with PMGDISHA project.
- Here they help for the project and they won charge for it, they ensure that project is clear to the training centers/ training partners/ franchisee and help them to go by all the legal suppose of it.
Necessary documents to apply for PMGDISHA project
- Scan copy of Adhar card and id card
- Center photographs with past work details
- Director’s name with photos, email id, address proof, tell phone number and email id
- Memorandum of understanding
For more information visit pmgdisha offical website https://www.pmgdisha.in/Sponsored Links: