Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme is good initiative campaign launched by the Indian Government in the year 2015. The main objective of the scheme is to improve girl’s welfare service efficiency and creates awareness about them among the general public.
To overcome this issue of declining CSR (Child Sex ratio) and women empowerment, Pradhan Mantri of India established a “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao” Yojana on 22nd January 2015.
This program has begun for National level to Village level which means it covers the city to rural areas of our countrySponsored Links:
The government provides motivation Reword to the village which is balancing the Child Sex Ratio and even there very strict action on the sex purpose and few laws improved by the Government of India
Many slogans are made to prevent the CSR and Gender test which helps in good awareness
The objective of the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao schem Scheme:
To Prevention of sex-selective, gender inclined elimination:
It focuses on the strict operations of pre-commencement and pre-natal diagnostic techniques act and severe punishment to those who violate rules
Ensuring girl child education:
There is a difference in humanity rates of girls and boys that are suggestive of the gender differences in offering nutrition and health care, this should be changed in patriarchal mindset, and this issue should be overcome if a girl child is to be ensured equal survival and care
Ensuring the protection and endurance of the female child:
For good development of girl child, she needs an access to health care education and protection. So, there is a right to educate Act to children in the age of 6- 14 years, it needs to ensure that such rights are impacted.
Strategies of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana:
To make campaign a success a multi-sectoral strategy has been employed, like
- To run an efficient social recruitment and communication campaign that makes culture aware of the current scenario of the girl child and status of their education. It also aspires at making them understand equal value for the girl child her education.
- To make coordinated and converging efforts at multi-sectoral action plan at District/Block/Grassroots levels.
- To focus on districts with critical CSR and take actions to improve it
- To train and mobilize local bodies in association with local community/women’s/youth groups to prepare them to work as catalysts in the campaign, to address issues and ensure service delivery of the scheme.
Schemes for Girls on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana:
- Saving scheme for girl child called as ‘Sukanya Samridhi Yojana’ has launched, in this schemes a parent or guardian can save money on the name of girl up to the age of 10 for her education and government will offer good interest on it without any tax and even it also provides financial securities for her marriage.
- To promote girl child and gender equality, girls are provided medical aid
This scheme is a standard to promote Save Girl, save the child, but we should work in partnership to tell itself without any greed. The anticipation of Gender determination is our own responsibility.
Eligibility of the BBBP Scheme?
- The family must open a Sukanya Samriddhi Account in any Bank
- The family must have a girl child
How to apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana scheme?
Here is process to apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana scheme
- The parents should contact the supporting bank and open an account on SSA category
- You can also open the account by obtaining the form and filling the form
- And you need to attach documents
- Birth certificate of girl child
- Identity and the Address proof of parents
So, Apply online for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana Scheme easilySponsored Links:
So if you found it then, take action on it. Bring a smile to those angles SAVE THE GIRL CHILD, EDUCATE THE GIRL CHILD!!!